A little about us…
In 2015 we were thrilled to welcome Pastors Frank and Gladys Godberg and their 47 churches into the City Impact Church family.
Beginning in 1979, Pastor Frank Godberg took over his father’s church of 68 people. Since then, he has discipled scores of leaders and sent them out to unreached parts of India, resulting in 47 churches being established. Their mission statement is simple ‘Love God, love people’.
Pastors Frank and Gladys have a huge heart for the poor and destitute. They have established three orphanages where we not only provide a safe and loving environment for hundreds of children, but also give them opportunities to learn by paying the tuition fees for many of them to further their education into adulthood.
Our Indian churches are known as praying and soul-winning churches, with early morning prayer meetings once a month and a 21-day prayer campaign every year.
Pastor Gladys works tirelessly among the women in our community, providing cash grants for widows in need. She is also instrumental in running the church’s annual Children’s Retreat.
Pastors Frank and Gladys have two adult children, John Knox who is married to Priscilla, and Maxine Sundara Segaran who is married to Frederick.
All are welcome at any and all of our regular services:
- Church Services: Sundays at 7:30am, 10am and 7pm.
- Children’s Church: Sundays during both morning services.
- Bible Study: Tuesdays at 7pm
- Women’s Meeting: Third Saturday of every month at 11am.
- Youth Celebration: Fourth Sunday of every month at 5pm.
- Widow’s Gathering: First Saturday of every month at 11am.
- Early Morning Prayer: First day of every month at 5am.
- Fasting Prayer Meeting: Second Saturday of every month at 10am-2pm.