In Nepal, many of the remote villages have very little access to medical care and missionaries are working with locals to set up Christian Medical Clinics in some of these villages. The clinics serve these beautiful people as a way to meet their physical needs and share the love of God with them. Already in some places, the villagers are now able to access medical help within an hour’s walk,
when prior to these clinics it took days of walking through the mountains to access any help.
The church is also persecuted in Nepal, and Christians are not allowed to share the gospel. Christians make up just less than 2% of the population, while Hindus account for 80%. The vision is to plant churches through the medical clinics!
Today we are praying for:
- 11 current Medical Clinics in Rampur, Chiuri Bhanjyang, Jefale, Charghare, Rheep, Sabaijanalai Ohanebat, Raksirang, Raksirang, Miklajung, Chitawan and Gorkha.
- Funding to support the building of 4 more Medical Clinics in 2023 and 2024
- Salvation and opportunities to minister to people through the Medical Clinics
- Safety and protection over the Medical Clinic teams
- Churches to be established in each village
- A move of God in each village
- Training of local pastors
- Persecuted churches and Christians – for boldness, wisdom, protection and strength
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.