In Tanzania, there is a faithful ministry established by Alan and Lynda, serving children in need, through child sponsorships and a wonderful Christian School in Magugu. The school not only meets the children’s educational needs but also feeds them physically and spiritually and provides school uniforms and stationery. The school is now a generational ministry with many of the children who once attended now teaching or mentoring current students.
Today we are praying for:
- Alan and Lynda, and their family – for health, strength, favour, wisdom and provision
- The school and its teachers and staff
- The 300 children in the school
- For the next generation of Christian leaders in Magugu
- Funding for sponsorships of children in need
One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.