Tonga is a beautiful country that also faces high poverty rates with 27% of the population considered poor. In Tongatapu, Pastors Aisea and Falemaama lead a growing church and in Vava’u, Pastors Havili and Mele do the same. A healthy church makes a huge impact on its community and we believe for Tonga to be changed through the church.
Today we are praying for health, strength, provision, protection and wisdom for:
- Pastors Havili and Mele, their family, and the 150 children they have fostered and the ones to come
- Pastors Aisea and Falemaama and their family
- Assistant Pastors Sione and Selu and their family
- Salvation and miracles throughout Tonga
- Greater outreach opportunities, especially to reach prisoners
- The next generation – for kids and youth to know God and live in His fullness
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward them for what they have done.
We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done.