A little bit about us…
Pastors Havili and Mele Sefesi are known for their true faith and service to the community. They love to give and help others in need, especially children. They’ve personally raised more than 60 children during their marriage, including their own kids!
Pastor Havili has a passion for worship and has taught all the musicians in the church to play their instruments. As a talented guitar player and singer, he encourages others to praise God through singing and music.
Pastors Havili and Mele enjoy a community-focused lifestyle, and this is reflected in their church culture. They encourage everyone to attend one of the many services throughout the week, and always welcome newcomers and visitors.
- Morning Service – Sundays at 10am (English and Tongan)
- Sunday School – Sundays at 10am
- Evening Service – Sundays at 6pm (Tongan)
- Bible Study – Wednesdays at 8pm
- Prayer Meeting – Thursdays at 8pm
- Youth – Fridays at 8pm